Saturday, December 11, 2010

Finals week, almost done

So finals are here and I have been very busy studying and working on our final project.  Thats my excuse for not updating my blog as much.  I also havent had as much time to go exploring and take pictures of new things.  However, my history class continues to take us to some really interesting and beautiful churches.  I definitely appreciated the fact that that class actually took us to the sites.  That makes learning about history seem so much for valuable and real life and really takes full advantage of the fact that we are living in such a historically rich area.  Speaking of history, its over! We had our last class earlier this week and we just had our final test.  It was basically two solid hours of writing about various baroque churches, paintings and other things, but I think I did well.  Definitely a relief to have that done.

So heres just a random jumble of images from the past week or so, some cool sights, some delicious eats
chocolate filled cornetti
dome of st. carlino. really cool


apertivo and wine again!
Sitting in Da Bafetto watching my pizza get made in this famous restaurant

pepperoni pizza here = peppers.  good thing i love peppers too

Indian food! it was really good.  good find

Hot chocolate makes a cold night so much better

one of the baroque churches (i dont remember which one, and i dont need to anymore!)

St. Ivo, another one of my faves

St. John Lateran.  The popes cathedral and actually the most important
catholic church in the world, even over st. peters

No comments:

Post a Comment