Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ah 1 week left!

I cannot believe it but I only have one week left!! We just finished our studio final, which went really well. So happy thats over with, a huge weight off our shoulders and a semester of hard work finally done.  All thats left is our Italian final, but Im not really worried about that, so things are excellent.  Tonight we are going to all go out to dinner and celebrate and have a good time.  Im really excited.  So this is probably one of the last posts, just some more random images throughout Rome.  My sister actually comes tomorrow too! I'm really excited and we will get to explore all of Rome together.  Should be awesome.  Im sure I'll take more pictures with her and I'll try to keep you updated on that.
not sure why they are still sideways, but a really cool Bernini sculpture
Awesome spiraling solomonic columns outside of St. John Lateran's
Random parade of religious people singing and walking down the street
at 8 oclockone night on my way home from studio

Cinnamon French toast! Mmm

St. Peter's square decorated with a christmas tree! (the nativity scene is still in progress)

Hugeee crowds of people there (to see the pope at his balcony)
The pope!!! Ahhh! I can check that off my bucket list, even though he was pretty far away




No comments:

Post a Comment