Saturday, December 18, 2010

Almost time to go

 I think I am going to make this my second to last post, cause I leave in 4 days! Crazy! Joelle has been here the last two/three days and we have been super busy exploring everything possible and enjoying every last minute I have here in Rome.  We have seen the pantheon, trevi fountain, spanish steps, piazza del popolo, vatican city, st. peters, and shopped for over 5 hours.  Not to mention we have had excellent pasta, pizza, gelato, hot chocolate, bruschetta, wine,  and tasted almost all of italy.  Tomorrow we are going to a european soccer game and then on monday we are going to the colosseum! Woo roma. I dont want her to miss anything, but i know i will be exhausted by the time we are leaving.  I honestly cannot wait to go home but I am making sure to enjoy this.  Ahhh cant wait to sleep in my own bed.

So heres tons of pictures from the past few days, evidence that joelle has been all of Rome, pictures of rome getting ready for christmas and everything else.
Happy Holidays!
marinara pizza with garliccc
A group of us enjoying a night out after our final studio review.  It went well so everyone was happy to have a good time
Joelle in Piazza Navona 
Joelle at the Vatican Museums
Joelle at St. Peter's

Joelle in St. Peters
Swiss guards
delicious spaghetti
joelle and her delicious gnocchi

Hot chocolate cause it was snowing!!! In rome! Crazy!
Decorated Christmas tree in Piazza Venezia
Joelle at Trevi Fountain
Looking out from the spanish steps
michael jackson performing in the piazza del popolo
Awesome decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment